Monday, July 20, 2009

The First Blog Post

Ciao, this is the first official post of my blog. I'm nervous and excited.....


So first I have open the host club for this fall, 6 ladies,6months and we will work on project from card,scrap booking and 3D items ...The first meeting is July 30th , at 7pm... Club members get a free catalog, class/project to take home and all the hostess benefits when it is their turn to be the hostess....plus I have a surprise for each of the Ladies.....Please email to reserve your spot ....


as an added Bonus ...being a Military overseas demo, it is time for me to PCS in Sept/Oct....I will turn the club over to the first new Demo who signs up under me .....that is an instant customer base......WOW......I will also give all training for the club and project directions and supply list for all the rest of the club meeting ....no thinking , no stress...can't beat that.....


to top all of this off...Stamp'n Up is offering a special right now to join ... only $85 .....click the link on the side bar for all the details.......


Don't forget to save you seat........


Here's a pic of one of the projects we will do at our first meeting.....
Ciao Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment