Friday, July 24, 2009

Wedding scrapbook page


I've been trying to get my friends wedding pages done and I got "stuck" so I took a break and was doing a little cleaning out of retired SU products and come across a very old simply srapp'n kit.... and WOW .... not stuck any more ....the old kit was cottage rose ...


the pictures are from the "party favor" the bride and groom gave .....you'll see more pic later..but you know when you go to an amuesment park and you get your pic taken with whatever and 3 hours later you can buy it .....same thing for these photes but they were free...I didn't like the white folder and they also don't stay well so I thought a perfect page if I cut up the collage ........please excuse the photography I'm still learning who to get good pics ....



Tonight is my ladies Night out Open crop ....I have on seat left .....email if you want to attend .....






ciao bella

No comments:

Post a Comment