Friday, October 2, 2009

Clrearance Rack and Deals of the Week

Ciao Bella,

Don't you love a Sale .... I sure do .... Well Guess What?


Stampin' Up has added a cleaeance rack with saving up to 70% off.....can you believe that...




Not only that but the "Deal of the Week" are back as well.....see the side bar button for that link...
It is truely Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So What am I going to do ? I' m adding a online Special .....

With any online purchase of $ 50.00 I will give you, your choice of the Many Masculine Card class by mail, the Sunshine Garden Class or the Tutorial for my September Christamas Stamp a Stack .... After you make your online purchase, email me with you choice. As soon as I confirm the sale I will get your class kit or tutorial out ASAP !!!!!
Ciao ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment