Saturday, October 3, 2009

Today Is National Card Making Day

Ciao Bellas,
Today being National Card Making Day , I thought I would post this very cute 3x3 note card. It uses Thoroughly Mondern DSP and Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and Bermuda BayCard Stock. I also used the Teeny Tiny stamp set for the greeting, To make the Flower I used the 5 Petel Punch and the Designer Brad Filigree.




For the favor box I used the Thoroughly Mondern DSP and Crushed Curry,Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay card stock. Again Teeny Tiny Stamp Set, bit this time I used a designer button for the center of the flower and added some Silver Elastic cord from the Holiday Mini Catalog.




Last night I held a Appreciation Night for my customers and my ladies had a ball making these and fell in love with the Thoroughly Modern DSP, They were amazed at the DSP could be so Femine and Masculine ... Just change the flower to a over sized Jumbo gromet with a little laying behind it and boom ....it's raining men ...
Since it's a special day I think I will go make that Masculine card ....

For you, since it is National Card Making Day, I challenge you to make atleast one card and offer it up to a friend you haven't spoken to in a while or even better make it a RAK. Let's share this wonderful holiday with everyone we know ..... and take a picture of your card ..I would really love to see what YOU made ....
Andiamo
Ciao Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment