Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blogger: Sherry's Stampin and Scrapin in Naples, Italy - Create Post


Ciao Bella’s


My Family and I have arrived Safely back in the USA. Hinesville, Ga. to be specific, needless to say I am having some jet lag and culture shock . While I was flying back to the USA( all 10 hours) I was thinking of all Christmas gifts I wanted to create …. I really love the idea of doing a handmade Christmas this year and starting off the new year reconnecting with old friends and family since I have lived overseas for the last 10 years… But I was also a little bummed that my Stampin’ Up stuff will not arrive until after Christmas ….So what is a Stampin’ Bella to do? I went and checked my sister demo’s blogs….


This is from my sister Demo Connie Stewart, a message center , is it not the perfect gift for a neighbor or friend …. I’m going to Copy/paste from her blog , Simply Simple Stampin. I just love this message center , I think I will have to make one for myself ,when I get a new house ….


“This fun Message Center is another GREAT gift idea to give a friend! Anything made with the TOP NOTE DIE just makes me gitty!!! I used 5 Top Note Dies (there are 2 sandwiched together to hide the ribbon underneath) and I used the new NOTE TO SELF stamp set from the HOLIDAY MINI catalog! Item #116527 - $11.95 These can be done in any color combination to suit your friends cubical or kitchen! Again, you know how I LOVE gifts to come in affordable and this one qualifies! Only $2.00 to create this are way beauty!”


Oh My only $2.00 to make this cute gift …. I just may make extra for those moments that I need a little extra or emergency gift ….

Connie you are just too cool ….to see ALL of Connie’s great Projects check out her Blog,



So Andiamo,


Ciao Ciao
Sherry Stampin Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment