Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stampin' Up Christmas Ornaments Guest Artist Janet Wakeland

Ciao Bella's

As I was doing my morning surfing, jealous that I don't have my stuff ....it somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean....I was wondering also how I was going to decorate my Christmas trees this years with my decorations.... and ...


I came across Janet Wakelands blog ....

She has created this great Christmas Ornament with Ribbon and the hat pin from the pretties kit ...It is simple and elegant and really has that WOW factor ......







In reading her post she talks about how they reminder her of the old fashion ribbon candy ... I had forgotten that too...not only do I have a easy Christmas Tree Decorations that will last longer than candy but no critters trying to eat it in July when It's in Storage ......

You really need to see the other ornaments on her blog .....they just stunning

Check out her Blog at http://www.remarkablycreated.com/


Now time to buy a new Christmas Tree.....



Andiamo


Ciao Ciao







No comments:

Post a Comment