Saturday, August 1, 2009

For Sale

Well here it is Saturday morning and for a new blog I have been neglectful already....but there is a reason ... I've been constructing my "store" website . This is where you will be able to purchase any project kits, pre made kits, classes, clubs, and right now I'm getting ready to move to there is a page with household items .....

First thing I have for sale is retired stamp sets ....

If you are cunstomer all stamp sets are $10.00

If you are a fellow Demonstrtor stamp sets are $10.00 via paypal OR Email me and we can workout a CDO ....there are a few things I would like to get from the IB&C.....


Alpha Shadows
Slamdunk
Teeny Tinies
Smorgas Board
Two Step Stamp Sketch a party
Gently Falling
Faboulous 4
Suitable for Framing
La-Dee-Da
Tag line
Very Punny
Happy Birthday Frame
Mostly Flowers
Nature's Wonders
Springtime Smiles
Happy Harmony
Springtime Stem
Perfect Party
Too Terrific Tags
Note Worthy
Oh, So Lovely
Alphabits
Friendship Blooms
Itty Bitty Borders
Two Step Stamp Fainted Garden
Love Notes
Wingedthings
Alphadots
Polka Dots & Paisly
Happy Holidays
Timeworn Trim
Much Appreciated
Alphadot Numbers
Perennial Favorites
Two Step Stampin Fresh Flowers
Fresh Fillers
Petite Patterns

there are a few others that I don't know the name of ...I will be adding pictures of those shortly..

I also have Insiration Sheets... these little gems may be retired but they will give inspiration for color combos, card layout and designs not to mention how to use imbellishments.....

for the interest of space I will post pics on my store website....but here is the list with the amount of each one .....they are 10 sheets for a $1.00 plus S&H

Etruscan 25
Fresh Flowers 50
Travels Abroad 22
Tag and More 52
Buds and Blossoms 30
Nice and narrow 35
Good times 31
Fall whimsy 30
Sparkling season 31
Christmas foliage 31
Crayon kids 31
Pocket fun 27
Little layers II 30
Roses in winter 30
Happy hearts 29
In the wild 5
Love without end 23
Bug builders 5
Just my type 30
Sporting goods 12
Little pieces 12
Autumn leaf print 23
Office ephemera 22
Merry 22
Ageless adornment 23
Treat yourself 22
All about u 12
Best of cluck 12
Sweet and sassy 11
On gossamer wings 10
Artifacts 10
Burst into bloom 12
Fishy friends 5
On the line 6
Favorite teddy bear 5
Seeing spots 22
Simple Florals 4
Tag time 2

Ok that's all for the moment... I'm sure I'll have more later

No comments:

Post a Comment