Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HALLOWEEN TIME

Ciao Bella,
I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. My kids are back in school it so nice to have the house to myself again without the sounds of the PS3 and Maden 10.
Today I'm going to show some halloween treats from a friend and fellow SU demonstrator. Yes I'm still waiting on my box ...not so Patiently anymore....


Here Is a Picture from Kayleen Clemmets,


Her Blog can be veiwed at
In this treat box she used the match box dies with the Big Shot and the Graveyard Gala Stamp set ....
I hope she has candy corn inside


Now check this out
she used the negitive of the Top Note Die to make the frame and the Haunting Hill wheel for the image and then watercolored the image.
See that cute Pumpkin in the upper left hand corner, she made it with Stampin' Ups Oval punch.
I really can't wait for my order to get here...I so want to make this card myself....
Next Time my assistant Giusi Bear will show more ideas using the new Build A Bear Dies............
Ciao Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment