Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Holiday Mini Catalog is Here !!!!!!!!!

Ciao Bellas,
I know I have been Mia for a few days.... well for my boys, Evan and Patrick it was back to school on Monday. We were supposed to be back in the states but that didn't happen so imagine having to re-register and the school's networks and servers were down, meaning the school counselors were manually entering, correcting and all that by hand on paper....Maronna!!!!!
Well it is September.... you all know what that means
HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG !!!!!!!


These 3 photos are straight from the Stampin' Up! Website and are copyrighted 2009. But aren't they great. Stampin' Up! has partnered with Build a Bear Workshops to bring you exclusive stamp sets and dies. October 1st Stampin' Up! is releasing the My Digital Studio.... Oh My Word.....I'm So Excited ..I can't wait to show you that.....
A little later today I will update you with a few samples from the Holiday Mini Catalog and maybe a scrapbook page using the NEW my Digital Studio.
There is also a Hostess Special with the Holiday Mini Catalog....
I know it's like have an extra Christmas
If you host a $250.00 workshop, you get to choose something from Holiday Mini catalog for $10.00....of course their are restrictions... can't be used on the Digital Studio or The Hostess level Stamps .....Oh mama Mia!!!!! I didn't share that Yet.... There are 2 new Hostess Stamps... 1 for a level one and 1 for a Level 2 workshop......they are so cute....they are going to be on you must have list ......
Don't forget my classes ....I still have a few seats open ...if the registration date has passed email me and we can arrange a little something......
don't forget later today I'll post some samples from the new mini....and tomorrow I'll show you some Halloween samples .....
ciao ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment