Friday, September 4, 2009

How Cute is That

Ciao Bella,
I know I said I would post more but with back to school and loosing my internet I'm behind. I'm also still waiting for Holiday Mini Catalog items... shipping to here in Naples takes forever....
So ...I thought I would share some pictures of samples from a few of my friends....


This picture was created by my friend and fellow Satamp'n Up! Demo



Kayleen Clements.....

she is so great, look how cute she made this Build a Bear birthday card ....what little girl wouldn't want that for here birthday...I know a few grown ups who would go gaga over this. Kayleen used the new Build a Bear Dies, there are 8 ....really 8 different Build a Bear Dies in the Holiday Mini Catalog and the Build a Bear section starts on page 34.

To see how Kayleen made this card and the card below, check out here blog http://kayleenscreations.blogspot.com/



Here Is another birthday card Kayleen made with the Beary Best stamp set, (page 35e Holiday Mini Catalog), the Circle Circus stamp set (pg 129 in the regular catalog and the modern label punch,pg 187in the catty.)
Plus it is a slider card meaning the little girl bear on the front moves....now how is that for cute.

With this color combination I'm also seeing a Christmas card in the future...change the stamp set to Serene Snowflakes (page 26 in the Holiday Mini Catalog) and a little Frost White shimmer Paint(pg 27, Mini Catty) and Done....All my nieces and nephews are going to thrilled with this .....

If you haven't received your Holiday Mini Catalog yet, contact me and I will get you one ASAP. can't wait then click on the cover on the Holiday Mini Catalog in my side bar to get a PDF version NOW....

Halloween tomorrow....BOO

Ciao Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment