Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Card made From Scrap Paper

Ciao bellas,

This morning I have a few cards that I made with Scrap Razzle Berry lemonade Designer Series Paper, In Color Card Stock, and a versa mark pad ....
I had all these scrap teeny pieces of paper and card stock from another project ....and well I never throw anything away....you never know when that 1/4 inch strip makes the perfect accent....

This Card I used the verse mark pad to create my back ground, and some Melon Mambo In Color Polka Dot Ribbon, scrap paper in Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, and Whispher White. The stamp set is Bella Bloom , just straight Stamping with a Clear Rhinestone Brad and I did use my scallop and Modern label punches....as a reminder for those of you who know me I failed Scissors and Cutting in Kindergarten, so punches and dies are a life savor for me .....



This card I did use the BIG SHOT movers and Shapers for the base card in Melom Mambo. But again I just happen to have that piece of Razzleberry lemonade Designer Series paper and it fits perfectly, some scrap RazzleBerry Card Stack, and whispher white for layers. straight stamping again and Bella Bloom Stamp Set ....a few Silver Brads for bling and BOOM done....
This card here is really more of an experiment .. I think I'm going to play with this some more but it Is Razzleberry Card Stock and Of the Earth (hostess level 2) stamp set....
I versa marked the background and scallop punched the Designer Series Paper and straight stamped and circle punched the image.....and of course used Whisper White 5/8 satin Ribbon.
yestarday the humidity was terrible and well my glues weren't want to cooperate.....As I said I'm going to play with this idea ....keep watching ...I post them soon
Don't Forget I updated my FOR SALE page....all sorts of discounted items
andiamo ,
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment