Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Events....

Buena Dominica Everbody.....





I have been busy this morning. It was too hot to sleep here in Lago Patria so I was up at 5AM updating.... I have up dated my Stampin' Up Website and my personal website....





I have added new events .....





I have added a Ladies Night Out - Open Crop on August 28th at 7PM





I also am Hosting an Opportunity Night on August 14 at 7PM at my home .....


This is a great event ... Make a project or twoand learn about all SU has to offer





Don't forget there is a great Special Going on Right NOW!!!!!


It is only $85.00 to join my team and the SU Family .....





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Here is a picture of my friend Anna Maria. I really like this page. It's clean lines and simple embelisments ..



I used our new In Colors...Burmuda Bay for a base and Melon Mombo and Razzle Berry for accent colors. I also used Melon Mambo ribbon and some half back perals from our pretties Kit and I can't forget I use our Big Shot and the Top Note die for my journaling space....

oh I almost forgot ...I added in a little Dazzling Diamond Glitter



Just in case you don't read Italian ...It says "my Italian sister....beautiful Anna Maria"









Enjoy your Sunday and as always Happy Stamping ......

No comments:

Post a Comment