Monday, August 10, 2009

More In Color scrapbook pages

Good Morning....


I just love the new In Colors and the Razzelberry DSP....



This is My Dad and his wife Diane. They came to visit me here in Italy last summer.... I know aren't were all behind in our scarbooking projects....This is from his "italian" Birthday party....Anyway I use the Razzleberry DSP with Razzleberry card stock, Crushed Curry card stock, Razzleberry grossgrain ribbon, Extra Large Gromets in vanilla and Designer Buttons in whisper white and linen thread, and the Large designer Brads from the Hodgepodge hareware kit....Don't you just love it when the colors and the DSP make it easy for you....





Don't forget to check out my class schedule and for sale page on my website...Shery'sstampingbellas

It's a Monday...go ahead and stamp a little " it will make you feel good" after a long day.....

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment