Friday, August 7, 2009

You Got Me Hooked ...So What Now..Stamping 101

Sorry it has been a few days but I have been glued to Stampin'Up's Convention pictures and up dates.... Since I'm here in Italy and not in Salt Lake , it's the closest I can get ......



Anyway here it is .....



You Got Me Hooked ...So Now What : Stamping 101



So you are now hooked on stamping right...

Now you ask how clean my stamps, how do I layer, care for my markers, ink pads and scissors?

This class is designed for you

You will make

5X5 reference book
on cleaning stamps
re inking pads
marker and scissor care
color and stamp inventory

You will also make a Wish List Planner

5 Different stamping techniques

Straight Stamping

Line Stamping

Two Step

StampingStampin' Around Wheels

Brush Markers


10 cards with envelopes


a Gift bag/Tote Purse to keep it all in ....



you will also receive a free Idea Book & Catalog ...and 2 free stamp sets


You will also get :


1 Stamp Set

1 Ink Pad

1 glue stick

1 package of Designer Series Paper

Cards Stock

Blender Pen



Did I mention Free Stamp sets and IB&C.......
What a great value ......all the instruction, the projects and stamps and supplies all to take home .........


But I'm not Telling what those free stamps sets are.....it's a suprise





The price for this class is $60.00

Sign up now ... seats will be going fast...Space is limited

Class is Friday August 21st at 7PM

Registration closes Wednesday August 19th









No comments:

Post a Comment